Monday, May 24, 2010

You know what happens when you assume...

Saturday night I was at the grocery store with some friends, one of which has a cast on her foot, the other riding an electric cart. Yes, we're an awesome bunch. We just grabbed a few things and headed for the 10 items or less line. I looked down and realized I had closer to 15, mostly items I had gathered for sandwiches and snacks for people who came to choir practice. I felt a little guilty when I saw the man behind me only had one thing to get. As I saw him glancing at my items, I was nervous that he was getting really annoyed with me. Then he said, "Have you tried Ken's honey mustard? It's really good." I almost burst into a fit of laughter. Here I was thinking someone was getting impatient with me, and he was just being friendly. The things you learn about yourself and others simply waiting in line. :)

As a side note...a little happy music. The strangest songs make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment