Friday, January 15, 2010

So many reasons to celebrate

I have many reasons to celebrate this week. Monday was a super special anniversary. Wednesday I went to a totally awesome concert with totally awesome friends. My roommate finally arrived. And that reminds me of more reasons to celebrate. She got up at 6am twice with me this week to go to the gym. This is super awesome for a few reasons. First, she totally doesn't need to be up that early, but got up anyway. Second, yay for roommate bonding. But most importantly, I thought how wonderful it was that I could walk. After spending most of last year on crutches and in a boot, I am just so grateful to have my foot back. And to celebrate, I think it is time to dance!



1 comment:

  1. 3 things... first, I love this song...on a whim i made it BlueShirt's ring tone...second, the music video is filmed in Rio de Janiero, which adds to my love of it...third, I am so excited your foot does not have a mind of its own any longer! Hope you dance your little heart out in 2010!

    ReplyDelete